Sunday, December 15, 2013

JC Notices Different Cultural Responses to a Situation on a Train -- What is Acceptable Behavior?

Membership site now open! Check it out here.

Having lived in Southeast Asia so long, I sometimes forget and think that all cultures would respond the same way to everyday situations that present themselves.
Then I remember one of the reasons I live here is because of the way the Southeast Asian culture responds. It isn't a fear based society ye and that was so refreshing when I first encountered it that I decided it was more in line with my own values. Here is an example of what I am talking about. Watch.

Please become a friend or subscribe to this channel and you if can, link back to my website I'd appreciate it. For more videos, books on retiring abroad, personal phone consultations and a Retirement Budget Calculator go check out www.RetireCheap.Asia


No comments:

Post a Comment