Sunday, December 15, 2013

Chiang Mai - Very Affordable Lanna Style Apartment with Swimming Pool

Membership site now open! Check it out here.

NOTE: This business is having management issues. So for now it is closed.

 Every so often as I travel around I find something I think is either a good value or something that reminds me why I like living in Thailand. The Thai Lanna culture is one of those things I appreciate. I also love the use of water landscapes and tropical plants. Living around these things makes me feel good and if I can have them around me without spending an arm and a leg that's a bonus. I stumbled across a new apartment building just getting ready to open and it met all this criteria so I wanted to share it with you. For more info and a map check it out here.

Contact the management through FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/KLaowlar (checked daily) or  https://www.facebook.com/amethyes  Contact phone number on MapsNMore.com

Please become a friend or subscribe to this channel and you if can, link back to my website I'd appreciate it. For more videos, books on retiring abroad, personal phone consultations and a Retirement Budget Calculator go check out www.RetireCheap.Asia


No comments:

Post a Comment