Monday, August 8, 2011

Urgent YouTube Viewer Request for Upcoming Live Retire Cheap TV Airing Time

http://retirecheap.asia - I am excited to announce that soon we will be launching a free, weekly, one-hour live, online TV show with live chat capability to give you the chance to have some of your questions answered. I need your help. Please leave a comment as to what would be the best on air time. If you could, give me the time in EST (Eastern Standard Time) when it would be most convenient for you to be able to watch and participate. I look forward to seeing your opinions.









2 comments:

  1. Hi JC, I am in Australia and our time is 4 hours different,so 8pm here is 4 pm there for example hope that helps.
    Angelo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angelo. It looks like you will be watching about noon on Sundays or Mondays.

    ReplyDelete