Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Security in Social Security

Hey. Ever wonder how secure your life will be when you are living off of Social Security? I feel secure when I have certainty that I will be able to do and have the basic necessities of life; food, shelter and security. If my check doesn't afford me these in a comfortable environment then I will suffer emotional pain. Who wants to stress out at retirement age? It should be a time of relaxing and enjoying our mature years of life. After all, now we know what we wished we knew when we were young! Well, I want to put the security back in Social Security. What I found out was that there is no resource of up to date costs so that people could compare the lifestyle of an expat from one place to another.... that's how this site got started. I want to feel like I am helping the large population entering into retirement age. Some of us aging baby boomers circumvented giving the percentage of our income to Social Security and as you've heard before.... "Pay me now or pay me later!". Yikes! I wasn't even sure I would reach retirement age and I am still not!

No comments:

Post a Comment