Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Post on New Site

This is my first real post on the new site so here goes!! I am excited to get this new website started and give everybody a better taste of what they can expect if they decide to make a retirement lifestyle change and move to Southeast Asia. I was so freaked out when I was back home and saw the worry and despair my friends and others were feeling just anticipating what their futures would be like. And they aren't even there yet! As a human being I cannot stand around and watch this without working to help people out of this pain. I personally know what they can expect if they step out of that pain which they feel now and be open to a new experience rich with the excitement of new adventures but still having the comforts and security that they need to have in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment