Monday, June 24, 2013

Chiang Mai, Thailand -- Lanna Style Serviced Apartmemnt Costs

Membership site now open! Check it out here.
One of my members wanted to have this place checked out. So here goes. Viangbua Mansion is great for anybody on a category 2 or category 3 budget to stay in. It fits the amount on my Retirement Budget Calculator says you can afford to pay. I must say, this is a really nice place. It's not the cheapest, but for the money I think it is very nice. It also has great, cheap food in its restaurant and a helpful and happy staff. Check out the video of this hotel a short walk from the old city.

Please become a friend or subscribe to this channel and you if can, link back to my website I'd appreciate it. For more videos, books on retiring abroad, personal phone consultations and a Retirement Budget Calculator go check out www.RetireCheap.Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment