Sunday, October 23, 2011

Important RetireCheap.Aisa Membership Site Information

http://retirecheap.asia   I know many of you viewers have wanted more detailed information and a way to have more contact with me. I must say you have been very patient. But finally I am happy to announce the membership site is only a few days out from being open to accept a limited number of likeminded people that want to create a close community where we can share information and communicate together. Also, some information I want to share may be a bit too sensitive for YouTube.
Watch the video and check out everything that will be inside the membership site. Remember, there's always an option! I hope to see you inside!
To be notified of the link to the community members area just enter your email to the right and get the free "10 Reasons to Pack UP and Move to Thailand" newsletter and the link will be sent to you in a few days, OR go to http://retirecheap.asia and fill out the survey there.

No comments:

Post a Comment