Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chiropractors in Thailand - Are they available?

The hardest things to find when living abroad are the items or services that the indigenous people don't use. And when you find them they are usually more expensive because of the perception that the foreigner has more money that the locals. This applies to things that I would consider items or services that we spend disposable income on.

One of these is chiropractic services. For me finding a good chiropractor has been difficult in Thailand. I know that there are probably many but I can't find them. Hopefully viewers will go put them on the site http://mapsnmore.com so we can all find them and support their services. The one I have gone to for about 8 years is in Pattaya. This is what I have to say about the chiropractic in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment