Sunday, May 29, 2011

Are These Videos of Thai Prices Real? -- Response to Comments

I started to make these videos for http://retirecheap.asia because I read through blogs of people arguing whether or not somebody could live in Thailand on $500. Some retirees will be facing this challenge soon due to the financial loses of investment accounts and other depreciation of assets. Can you live like a king for $500? Not really. But you can live a very comfortable and fun life, especially if you compare how you could live back home for the same amount of money.
So I thought it would be a good idea to actually show real life examples of the costs in Southeast Asia. But even though I actually show videos, some people still don't believe it. So here is my response to a few negative comments.
By the way. I want to thank all the people who are supportive. I really appreciate the fact that you watch the videos and feel that there are options in how you can live.

No comments:

Post a Comment